lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Cristiani nos habla del EFRA de Fiorano

Andrea Cristiani, uno de los mejores pilotos del mundo y piloto oficial de Serpent-Max, nos cuenta como fue su carrera en el GP Italia de Fiorano. ¡Gracias Andrea!

"The qualy was ok..in the first one, the fastest, I made a mistake in the pit lane exit. Actually I don't know it it could change something, anyway I was in the top 4 at the end, so the qualy were good. In the main final I overtook Pietsch at the first corner so I gained the 2nd position behind collari. We run together with Collari for some minutes then he hit some troubles with the gearbox and i got the 1st position. After the tyre change I was 2nd behind pietsc but he was a bit slower than me so I could catch him and pass..so I was again in 1st. But at the last 2 fuelstops, with small tyres, my car hit some bumps at the end of the pitlane and I was twice out in the grass, so I couldn't catch pietsch anymore..pitty..
as concerns the car we just used the wire 3mm anti roll bar..all the other things as usual..
As concerns the mufflers I just made some laps on friday morning..but actually I couldn't understand well how it worked because there were too many cars on the track..if the weather is good we go testing this wekend..let's hope in a good weather"

0 comentarios :