lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

Pirani joins Shepherd


We are very happy to announce the signing of this years Italian Vice-Champion Andrea Pirani for the upcoming season. With his experience and speed he is a great addition to our team of world class drivers and he will help us testing and improving new and existing products.

He plans to attend a preparation race for the World Championship in January as well as the World Championship itself, the European Championship and the Italian National Championship races. Andrea had the following to say:

"I’m very happy to run with Team Shepherd for 2011. I’m ready to win some great races like the World and European Championships. I have already tested the Velox V8 and I felt very good with it since the first laps. The german quality of Shepherd is excellent. I hope to do my best races with this new team and I want to help them to achieve some great results."


Best regards
Patrick Schäfer

0 comentarios :